Many of you have been asking about my Saturday Pancakes. For me, they are both; a weekend treat and the best pre-workout breakfast. Let’s try this amazing and nourishing vegan pancakes recipe.
They are much more filling than the traditional variety done with refined carbs. And they are packed with nutrients thanks to the ingredients mix; pseudo-grains, flaxseeds, and hemp. That it’s why it is very important to cook them at low heat because the essential fatty acids that they contain could be destroyed at high temperature.
It’s the perfect way to keep cooking your abs and enjoying a delicious breakfast on a Saturday morning!
If you are looking for more easy, healthy and nourishing recipes don’t forget to check this. You will find reciper for every occasion, tips, tricks and much more! The SCK Method will help you to have a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. With all our recipes you will not only enjoy eating it but you will learn about all the benefits of each ingredients on it.
We also want to keep you inform about all the late news about sustainable life like travel, slow fashion brands and much more!
Hope you like this nourishing vegan pancakes recipe.
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed grounded
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon grounded
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 banana
- 2 cups almond milk
- coconut oil greasing the pan
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the milk and the banana.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the banana and the milk.
- Slowly add the blended liquid to eat dry ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
- Heat a pan over low heat and lightly oil it with coconut oil.
- Pour in the pancake batter to desired pancake size and book for about 5 minutes or until you see bubbles appear.
- Flip and repeat on the other side.