Something funny has been going on recently, almost all conversations that I have with family, friends, and clients, end up or involve a small chat regarding cooking and mostly bakery. And practically every time, I’ve been asked for a new recipe. Apparently, everyone has run out of ideas, even those who have never baked before! I love it! So here I came with this Hazelnut vegan cake recipe!
Therefore I want to share with you the recipe of a very simple cake that is being really successful lately within my F&F!
Hope you like it and that you keep on cooking and baking; its a great way of abstracting from reality, almost like meditating. Something I guess we all need these days.
If you’re looking for more recipes, tips and tricks to plan your weekly menu don’t hesitate to visit us! You will find all you need to prepare easy & healthy recipes and learn about all the benefits of each ingredients.
If you try it, let me know, I would love to hear all about it and see how it looks you Hazelnut vegan cake recipe.
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 egg replacer
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar unfilteres, organic
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar raw
- 1 pinch Pink himlayan salt
- 1/2 cup hazelnut milk or any other type that you may have
- Preheat the oven to 375ªF.
- Line a shallow 10-inch springform pan with parchment paper, grease with butter, and lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour into a mound, make a well in the center, add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. You can use the standing mixer if you prefer.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 350ºF and then lower to 300ºF for 40-45 min depending on the oven.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it stand for 15 minutes, and when cool, remove from the pan.