Even though winter is almost over, it always is an excellent time to take care of our immune system, moreover nowadays. So let’s talk about a new recipe: the best smoothie to boost your immune system.
This is why I want to share with you one of my favorite smoothies. Starting the day with this immune system booster will not only help your defenses but also will give you the energy to rock your day! And you will think it is the best smoothie you have ever tried.
- Berries are a great source of vitamin C, which is thought to help prevent damage to your cells, and also protects the immune system against deficiencies. Dark berries like blackberries and blueberries are also a great source of flavonols which are highly effective antioxidants.
- Spinach it’s rich in vitamin C. It’s also packed with numerous antioxidants and beta carotene, which may increase the infection-fighting ability of our immune systems.
- Vitamin E is also vital for our immune system. But this vitamin is fat-soluble, which means that it needs the presence of fat to be absorbed and used. That is why almonds are so handy, because as all nuts, its a great source of healthy fats, and almonds in particular of Vitamin E. The perfect combo!
- Cocoa is relatively rich in polyphenols. Therefore it’s a potent antioxidant. That helps this superfood influence the immune system, in particular the innate inflammatory response and the systemic and intestinal adaptive immune response.
And last but not least, it’s absolutely delicious, which will make you happy from early in the morning, and research has shown that being happier may help keep your immune system healthy!
So, stay positive, stay happy, and stay safe.
Hope you will enjoy this Smoothie that will helps to boost you immune system! And if you have enhoy this recipe trys this one too!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1 tsp flaxseed oil cold-pressed
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach fresh
- 1 cup blueberries frozen
- 1 tbsp cacao powder, raw
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 Medjool date
- 1/2 banana frozen
- Blend & enjoy!