Try this Banana Bread vegan recipe! Perfect for Breakfast!
For the past few weeks, I’ve been doing different types of banana bread vegan recipe. I enjoy baking something on Weekends. Maybe it’s because of the season, or because it is raining outside, but I find it relaxing, and I love the smell of my kitchen afterward!
Even though I know you may not enjoy it as much, or you either don’t have the time, I encourage you to try this recipe.
First of all, because it’s straightforward! It will only take you about 15 to 20 minutes to prepare and about 45 min to bake, time that you can definitely use to some other things while enjoying the smell.
Secondly, because it provides you with a healthy option for breakfast for the rest of the week, what I typically do is slice it and freeze it and grab one every morning on my way to the office. This way, I know I won’t be tempted to buy something on my commute.
Finally, because bananas are a great source of potassium and magnesium, which are muscle relaxants, which is perfect for after workout muscle soreness. And also, they contain the amino acid L-tryptophan, which gets converted to 5-HTP in the brain. This 5-HTP is finally turned into serotonin (a relaxing neurotransmitter) and melatonin.
In other words, it will enlighten your day!
Let me know if you try it!
Looking for other delicious breakfast bread? Check my favorite out!
- 3 bananas pureed
- 1/4 cup apple sauce without any added sugar
- 1/4 cup yacon syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mixture ( or just cinnamon if you have it available)
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp organic apple vinegar unfiltered
- 2 vegan eggs replacements (you can either buy it or do flax-egg. If eggs are not a problem in your diet you can use organic eggs)
- Preheat the oven to 356º Fahrenheit.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. I typically start with everything but the flour and then pour it gently until thoroughly blended.
- Then transfer it to the loaf tin ( I like using a BPA free silicone mold which makes it much easier to remove once backed)
- Bake for 45-50 min. (depending on your raven power)