Try this Apple cake recipe!
Last Saturday I went to the local Farmer’s market, and I saw all these gorgeous, red, crispy apples and I couldn’t hold myself but to buy them for an apple cake recipe!
I am especially fond of this loaf because when the apples get backed, they add caramel notes and moisture to it. Moreover, it’s really effortless to make!
It’s great to have handy as a healthy snack. I typically cut it in slices and freeze it just after it has cooled down. So, whenever I want to take one to the office, I take it out in the morning and have it for my afternoon snack with some almond butter. It’s delicious! And it gives me that extra power I need until dinner.
Hope you like it!
If you need more ideas for Breakfast you will enjoy this content. You can find a lot of different recipes and learn all the benefits of each ingredients and how to combine them. Enjoy excellent recipes for breakfast, whether you prefer salty or sweet. Start your day taking care of yourself choosing a healthy and vegan breakfast like this recipe. Take care of you every single day!
- 2 1/2 cup whole-grain flour
- 2 red apples medium, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp baking soda aluminum-free
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mixture
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2/3 cup almond milk or any other milk that you wish. Nut milks work better with this cake
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar unfilteres
- 1/4 cup coconut oil cold-pressed, liquid
- 1/3 cup apple sauce unsweetened
- 1/3 cup nuts in pieces
- Preheat the over at 356ºF.
- Combine all the dry ingredients on a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place the dough in a silicone BPA free loaf tin.
- Bake for around 45 min. From there check it every 5 min approximately until it's completely baked. It will depend on your oven’s power.
- Let it cool before enjoying! (or freezing)